PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
– We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We utilize HubSpot, a comprehensive marketing and customer relationship management platform, to enhance your experience when visiting our website. HubSpot allows us to collect and analyze information about your interactions with our site, helping us provide you with better services and content tailored to your needs.
Through HubSpot, we may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, company name, job title, and other contact details when you engage with forms on our website. Additionally, we gather usage information, including the pages you visit, the content you download, your IP address, device information, browser type, and referral source to improve the functionality and design of our website.
The information collected through HubSpot helps us:
- Provide Services: We use your information to respond to your inquiries, offer requested information, and communicate with you about our products and services.
- Enhance the Website: By analyzing website traffic and user interactions, we can refine our website’s features, content, and user experience.
- Marketing: With your consent, we may use data collected through HubSpot to share information about our products, services, promotions, and events.
- Analytics: Analytics data helps us understand how users engage with our website, enabling data-driven decisions to improve our offerings.
Your information collected through HubSpot is treated with care and in accordance with our privacy practices. You have options regarding the data we collect, such as access and correction rights or the ability to opt out of marketing communications.
Should you have any questions or concerns about our HubSpot usage or how we handle your information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
DW Innovate GmbH, Bavariafilmpl. 7, 82031 Grünwald, Germany